Wondering which Regency fireplace to select? Trust the experts with 35 years of experience.
As an authorized dealer for Regency, The Chimney Specialists, Inc. has been helping homeowners from Tacoma to Seattle to Kirkland to Puyallup choose the right Regency product for their home.
As part of our comprehensive service, our technicians provide professional installation so you can be sure your new Regency fireplace, stove or insert will function correctly and there will be no safety issues.
All products back by Limited Lifetime Warranty
Regency offers a wide selection of wood and gas fireplaces (available in contemporary, traditional or luxury styles) as well as free-standing stoves and inserts for converting your existing fireplace into a more efficient heating machine.
Regency believes in their products so strongly they have the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Wondering which Regency wood stove is right for your Seattle home?
Whether you’re looking for a gas, wood or pellet stove, Regency offers many models of free-standing stoves.
For those not familiar with these, this stove is a freestanding unit that stands away from the wall (hence its name) and is used for efficient and cozy heating.
Our most popular free-standing wood stove is the F-2400-2.
The F-2400-2 sets the standard for the industry as a well-built and dependable stove providing heat for a 1,500 sq. ft. living area. All Regency wood stoves are eligible for the $300 US Biomass Tax Credit so contact us if you want to hear more about it.
Here’s what you need to know about this wood stove:
- Air wash system keeps glass clean Heat radiating ceramic glass provides maximum warmth
- Dual-burn design creates longer, more complete burns (single load of wood provides heat up to 8 hrs.)
- Seamlessly constructed firebox maximizes efficiency & heat output
- Heavy duty cast door with cool-to-touch handle
- EPA Certified-produces next to no polluting smoke into our environment
- Easy single draft rod for adjusting heat
- Convector airmate directs warm air into the room
- Temperature sensitive blower automatically turns on/off
Convert your existing fireplace into a more efficient heat source
With a Regency fireplace insert
If you have an existing brick, masonry or factory built fireplace in your Tacoma or Seattle-area home you wish to convert, Regency offers gas inserts as well as wood & pellet inserts. There are many models to choose from though we would like to showcase our 2 most popular inserts for wood and gas.
Our most popular wood-burning insert is the I-2400.
You’ll love the wonderful wood heat that radiates from your new wood insert. It’s enough to heat a medium-sized living area and will decrease your monthly heating bill. As a bonus, it offers a large cooktop surface so that you can use it to cook meals during power outages. With this insert, you may actually look forward to a power outage!
Here’s what you need to know about this wood insert:
- High efficiency to keep the heat in your home
- Unique air wash system keeps front glass clean
- Dual-burn design makes for a longer burn (single load of wood lasts 8 hrs.)
- Heating radiating ceramic glass provides greatest warmth
- Heavy duty cast door and handle stays cool to the touch
- Firebox amplifies efficiency and heat output
- EPA Certified (environmentally-friendly, clean burn)
- Automatic temperature sensitive blower (turns on/off itself)
- Simple single draft rod for head adjustment
- Black convector grills aims warm air into the room
All Regency wood inserts are eligible for the $300 US Biomass Tax Credit.
"Two gentlemen showed up on time and immediately went to work. The one that first came in the house took his shoes off at the door and brought a covering. He did a great job and was very nice.
He also took off the broken glass from the fireplace screen (which was broken by previous owners). I asked about putting in a gas insert and they gave me a catalog and a quick quote. Excellent response time and very, very happy with entire experience. "
- Deborah, Puyallup
Our best-selling gas insert
The L-390E, a medium gas insert.
This direct vent insert combines a modern style with rustic appeal and the result is an enchanting addition to most any room. The High Definition Fire (HDF) provides a realistic flame as each piece of wood was molded from a real wood log. It includes the latest innovations in fireplace technology, which makes it a highly efficient upgrade to your existing fireplace.
Here’s what you need to know about this gas insert:
- Firebox imitates the style and elegance of a real wood fire
- Heat radiating ceramic glass provides maximum warmth
- Whisper quiet variable speed blower to push out the heat
- Controllable heat with Proflame Remote Control
- Electronic ignition with SureFire switch
- Easy access controls
- Direct vent technology protects your in-home air quality
- Operates on natural gas or propane